Conrad Jordan Esq.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
The firm’s trial and appellate counsel has 30 years of experience handling complex toxic tort, personal injury and medical malpractice matters. He began his career as an associate at the Manhattan firm of Kelley Drye & Warren (1985-1987), litigating on behalf of Union Carbide in Bhopal, India. At Christy & Viener (1987-1990), he represented individual and corporate clients in commercial and toxic tort litigation, including Owens-Corning Fiberglass in asbestos-related claims. At Garbarini & Scher (1990-1994), Mr. Jordan represented individuals and corporations in personal injury, medical malpractice and products liability litigation.
Since 1994, he has established a private litigation practice as trial and appellate counsel, specializing in medical malpractice, personal injury and commercial matters.
He has obtained seven-figure verdicts in a wide range of jurisdictions and has successfully prosecuted and defended appeals in the First and Second Judicial Departments.
Mr. Jordan is a graduate of Fordham Law School, where he was a published member of the Fordham Law Review. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, from Brandeis University.
He is admitted to practice in New York State and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts. He is an active member of the ATLA, NYSTLA and SCBA.
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1985
- Honors: cum laude
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1981
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Minor: English
- New York, 1987
- U.S. District Court, 1988
- American Association for Justice , Member, 2006
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Medical Malpractice Committee, Member, 2006
- New York Magazine’s list of “Super Lawyers”
- Garbarini & Scher, Attorney, 1990 to 1994
- Christy & Viener, Attorney, 1987 to 1990